Monday 18 June 2007

Day 11 in Scotland

June 16, 2007

So today was pretty much the worst day of the entire trip thus far. I woke up at 4:00 am for leave the hotel at 5:00 am to catch our train to Scotland at 6:00. When we arrived in Scotland it was raining and rained the entire day. We walked through the town getting sopping wet making our way from the hostel to Edinburgh Castle. It is a beautiful castle that lies on a cliff side.

The town is built on hills so it was quite good exercise that’s for sure. Here is a picture of me on the steps on the way down from the castle. We could not take any pictures in side.

I did get that great zip up sweatshirt because I was so cold. But I’m glad I did because it’s really cool and was on sale!

Other than that the day was nothing more exciting. A few of us girls were so miserable we just walked back to the hostel to get warm and watch some tv.

1 comment:

kfirewife said...

b - i LOVE your sweatshirt!! can i wear it too?