Monday 18 June 2007

Day 12 in Scotland

June 17, 2007

Well today was a little bit better.

We actually saw bag pipers.

But, we were supposed to go visit Colleen Castle. So we took a train ride to a small town called Preswick, but we took the train too far and had to back track which made us late getting to the town. By the time we would’ve made it to the castle we would’ve only been able to see it or 30 minutes before having to head back to London. So we decided to just go to the beach which was right down the road. This made the trip. Had we not gone to the beach I do not think it would have been worth the time or money spent. So here are some pictures playing at the beach.

Katie and I snapping some shots.

Our hair blowing in the wind.

Pondering…

My toes in the Atlantic Ocean!!!

Racheal and I just hanging out enjoying the sun!!!

We were told that they had not seen the sun for 4 weeks. So we were very glad it was out the day we were in town. It definitely brightened our mood.

The land was beautiful! Here is a golf course that we passed.

On our train ride back we saw amazing views of the country side and cliff beaches.

All in all I am glad that I was able to experience another country where the people are so friendly and the countryside is breath taking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I KNOW UR BEACH LOVIN ASS WAS HAPPY TO SEE THAT WATER...I HAVE REALLY BEEN LOVIN THE PICS...MY HOMEGIRL SAID THAT UR DOIN A GREAT JOB OF CAPTURIN THE PICS AND I WAS LIKE THAT BIATCH IS JUST SNAPPY HAPPY...HAHAHAHAHA...MISS YA BUNCHES!!!!