Thursday 21 June 2007

London Day 14

June 19, 2007

Okay, so today we went to Chatsworth and this is now my new favorite day. The gardens here were so great and fun. The house of course was very nice but after a while all the palaces begin to blend together and seem the same. There was this beautiful hallway. and I thought this was interesting as a chandelier. I liked the china collection. It made me want to start collecting plates. Here are many pictures of me and some of the girls playing through out the garden.This was a really cool lion statue that was huge. I really liked this romantic freize.

There was a maze which a few of us girls did and that was fun. You can see the maze behind me. and me at a dead end:( It took us a little while but we did finally make it to the center!

Also this cool path heading up the mountain with a large tree in the middle. I caught a cute little frog in the middle of the path.

After we got back from Chatsworth Mikell and I went out to dinner at a place called YO. It’s a sushi restaurant and o course it was so good. It was neat the way it was set up. They color coded all the plates according to different prices and the plates just go around on a conveyor belt and you take what you like as they go around and then at the end they add up the plates. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: