Monday 18 June 2007

London Day 10

June 15, 2007

So today was a very relaxed day. It was a free day. I was able to finish doing my laundry so I actually have clean clothes now. I also spent like 2 hours catching up on my blog and other homework, which is good that it is now off my mind. So pretty much the only thing I did today was a little bit of shopping and a few of us went out to eat at the Hard Rock Café. It was funny Zach ordered Bar BQ chicken and they brought out like a whole bird.

We also probably had the coolest waiter in the place.

On our way back to the tube station we saw like a hundred or so roller bladders. We asked one of them what was going on and he told us that it’s called skating London and they do it every Wednesday and Friday and they roller blade to different spots through out London. Today they were doing 14 miles.

Now I’m just in my room getting ready for bed and a trip to Scotland tomorrow. I’m feeling quite homesick right now so I’m just going to head to bed to hopefully sleep it off.

No comments: