Tuesday 26 June 2007

Paris Day 1

June 22, 2007

Today I did not do a single thing. We woke up in the morning and headed out of London. We hauled our luggage through 2 tub station on to the train station and onto the chunnel. I was freaking out completely because we were going to be traveling under thousands of gallons of water and I could not take that. So the girl next to me gave me some drugs which completely knocked me out. The next thing I knew I was waking up in Paris! Next we waited outside the train station in Paris for 4 hours waiting for our bus to come pick us up and take us to our hotel. This had to be the worst first impression of Paris. Our group kept moving over because of cigarette smokers smoking right next to us. I was thinking GET OVER IT!!! Everyone here is going to smoke. Sheltered Utahins… But whatever makes you more comfortable. The thing that shocked me the most was this group of girls probably ages 13 to 30 that were walking around the side walk and even into the streets to stopped cars begging for money. I could only imagine the things they were doing or money and at such a young age. Finally we rented some vans got to our hotel, which isn’t half bad and then went to eat. We went to an Italian Restaurant because most of wanted to be able to order something we would understand… Pizza. Finally home to bed.

No comments: