Tuesday 26 June 2007

Last Chance London

June 21, 2007

Last Chance London.

So today is my last day in London. So I woke up early for a nice morning walk, then I came home and did some laundry and caught up on my blogging. After the morning me and a few of the girls went around London trying to finish one of our assignments. We had to go to three retail shops done by famous designers. So we walked around for hours searching for these addresses that we had no clue where they were. We found one out of three places. It is this Stella McCartney store.

I was dressed so scrubby and felt very out of place walking into all these designer shops. But it was nice to be in the upper class part of town.

After we met up with a bunch of the other girls and went out for our last dinner. We went to a restaurant named Wagamamas. It is like a Japanese restaurant and very delicious! The best was the dessert. It was a chocolate cake with wasabi and chocolate mousse filling. It was so great.

After all that I just went home and packed and went to bed. I had a fabulous time in London and already cannot wait for my next opportunity to come back. It is a very chic city that seems to be so full of style in fashion, art, and architecture. If there is a next time I hope that it will be more focused on the modern forms of art and design. I love the fashion there and wish I could have simply gone on an amazing shopping spree.

No comments: